CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION CENTER
COVID-19 UPDATE on MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
The CDC updated it’s guidance regarding COVID-19, and what prevention steps to take. The CDC still advised to “take precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 cases in your area.
Starting Monday, 2/28/2022, the City will relax our mask guidance. It will no longer be required to wear a mask, and wearing a mask will be considered optional. Please continue to follow all safety protocols like hand washing, using hand sanitizer, wiping down your workspace and common areas on a regular basis.
Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
When it comes to health, everyone wants what's best for themselves and their families.
See the latest information so you can help prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
From how COVID-19 spreads to Prevention Guidelines on everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, read What you should know about COVID-19.
WHO TO CALL Call your health care provider or County Health Department at 954-412-7300 if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath and returned from international travel or a cruise in the last 14 days.
FDOH Call Center: 866-779-6121 or 954-357-9500.
VULNERABLE POPULATION REGISTRY You should pre-register in the Vulnerable Population Registry if you are at risk due to a disability, frailty or health issue, regardless of age, AND you elect to stay at home in the event of an emergency.
Register online by visiting Vulnerable Registry or by calling the Broward County Call Center at 311 or 954-831-4000 (TTY 954-831-3890)
Shortly after the onset of Covid-19, the City suspended its water service disconnection policy to help customers experiencing financial difficulties.
The following assistance options are available:
For details, call 833-493-0594 or visit OurFlorida.com.
Hours: Monday — Friday from 8:00A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Please take a moment to read The Declaration of State of Emergency Order:
Other Important Documents
- EUA 27034.167_FS for Recipients and Caregivers_Final_5.10.2021
- DOH Screening and Consent Form Updated 5-11-2021
- City Manager Rules for Quorum and Meetings Exhibit B - Quasi Judicial Pr...
- City Manager Rules for Quorum and Meetings Exhibit A - O-2020-017 Emerge...
- City Manager Rules for Quorum and Meetings
- Facial Coverings FAQs
- Broward County Emergency Orders
- Governor DeSantis Executive Orders
- Dania Beach Executive Orders and other documents
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida's Data & Surveillance Dashboard
- Flgov 2020 executive orders
- Preparedness Checklist for Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care
- HUD Resources
- Florida health covid19 Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Program
- Smartnews: Coronavirus Report